We do not force predesigned concepts or measures upon you, but we listen closely and individually support you on the basis of our long years of practical experience. Together with you, we proceed step-by-step. You decide upon every step if you want to proceed to the next with our support or on your own. You decide which measures you want to implement and which service from our range of services you want to make use of. Our consultancy provides an uncomplicated approach for the introduction, modification or update of your existing data protection organization. This way, you decide which of the activities required we carry out for you or your employees or other external service companies. Our customers are small and medium-sized companies from the industry and trade, the health sector as well as freelance professions. Take advantage of our synergies.
Accepting an external data protection mandate
- Appointed as external data protection officer
- Working towards compliance with applicable data protection regulations
- Admissibility checks of data processing systems
- Employee sensitisation
- Staff training and commitment to data secrecy as well as further
- Data protection and procedure documentation
- Providing information to third parties
- Contact person in the company regarding all questions of data protection
- Activity reports
Support and advice to internal data protection officer "learning by doing"
We discuss the current requirements with your data protection officer. We support him or her in checking the existing data protection organization and accompany the officer in implementing individual measures. We prepare statements and coordinate them in the further process. Information requests and third party inquiries are interpreted and answered together.
- Data protection inventory including report presentation
- Creating overviews of measures regarding data protection
- Performing admissibility checks
- Planning and implementing general and individual data protection trainings
- Obligation for employees to observe data secrecy
- Updating or creating a process overview as requested by the Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz)))
- Developing a "Manual for Data Protection" or individual organization instructions
- Introduction of IT projects compliant with data protection requirements
- Mentoring new organisational procedures compliant with data protection requirements
- Data protection counselling of employee representatives
- Data protection in the quality management manual
Awareness for data protection describes the ability of a person to recognise, evaluate and react appropriately to the chances and risks of electronic registration, memorisation and processing of personal information. In detail this means that the employee should be able to recognize whether data protection problems could occur and to forward the request for a solution to the data privacy officer. To take into account the significance of information technology for processing personal information, it is important to sensitize employees more than ever for the sector of data protection, as the basic education in the fields of IT security and data protection comes off badly even in university education today.