In accordance with § 4 g BDSG, the data protection officer is responsible for compliance with the Federal Data Protection Act and other regulations on data protection.
If it identifies deficiencies or omissions in the data protection organization, it will, as a rule, work together with all parties involved in the search for constructive solutions in order to minimize risks and promote workflows within the company.
Incorrect, not actual, or useless data collections are not only a violation of the applicable data protection law, but also create bureaucracy and additional costs in the company.
An effective data protection organization not only helps to avoid negative incidents but also creates acceptance in technology, which facilitates workflows and minimizes costs
Lack of acceptance in this technique can lead to distrust and fear of consequences that are difficult to assess for all parties involved.
A disturbed trust relationship between people, whose data are processed automatically, and those who need it, is a disaster in terms of socio-political and economic policy, because if people can no longer trust, they will not reveal themselves, which in turn makes the work processes and work more difficult Processes.
The aim of the ds-concept data protection consultation is to elaborate data protection solutions that are individually tailored for each of our customers. Regardless of the industry, the company's scope and the IT environment, primarily on the basis of the company's philosophy.
Our work steps to your data protection concept:
- Kick Off Privacy
- Survey of the current data protection organization
- Creation of an action plan in conjunction with a concrete offer and an estimate of the costs.
- Creation of a data protection concept based on the action catalog
- Elaboration of a fine concept
- Accompanying implementation
- Ongoing tasks, e.g.
- To ensure compliance with applicable data protection laws
- Advising the management
- Checking the admissibility of data collection
- Safeguarding the rights of those affected
- Carrying out a procedure overview
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We would like to introduce ourselves and your team personally. Please contact us simply and without obligation on the "short" path: